The unwanted email and spam messages in your inbox are a genuine pain; your Hotmail account inbox will be filled soon in the blink of an eye. The spam and junk email messages are extremely irritating, particularly when you are more into some vital work and searching for a particular email.
You can utilize the Junk mail filter protection and set it for High Protection level; this is the best ever tool accessible for keeping the spam and junk messages far from your inbox. You simply need to enable it and set the safety and protection level.
In any case, you are getting some needed email messages; what to do now, you as of now have the Junk mail filter safety empowered for you. All things considered, here is one more layer of security with Junk filter; you can make a safe senders list for your account inbox. This is the list of email ids and domains which you wish to give you a chance to send messages. This is anything but difficult to do with help of this easy guide.
Steps for Adding Sender in To The Safe Senders List
- At first start with logging into your Outlook Web App utilizing your email id and right password.
- From the highest point of the page, you have to pick Settings and Mail
- From the under Options area, pick any of these Block or allow alternative
- To add a sender or email address to Safe senders and recipients list, your have to enter the email id or area that you need to check as safe or Approved in the Enter a sender or domain here box, and afterward click on Enter button or select the Add symbol beside the text box
- Additionally, you can likewise pick the Trust mail from my contacts check box to just consider mail from any address in your contacts folders as safe consequently
- Finally, pick Save button to save your changes in the safe senders list
You have effectively made and enabled the safe senders list. This is extremely useful to fix of the undesirable messages in your inbox. Now, you won’t any more such junk email messages in your inbox. Basically, log out and sign in by and by to utilize your Hotmail account. Here, we might want to prescribe one all the more thing, which will assist you with keeping the junk and needed messages from your inbox, don’t buy in to any such marketing or reliable Hotmail Customer Service Number support provider.
In case if you require any other help for your Hotmail account, then you can dial toll free Hotmail Contact Number UK 0800 098 8400 for the assistance.